Pros and cons are down below) Check out my vid:
1. I absolutely adore the concept and the lore: the space, the monsters, the spaceship gone crazy, humorous lines here and there - I enjoyed playing the game!
2. The graphics are top hole! I especially enjoyed character animation while aiming. She is very cute btw!
3. The spooks are nice, some of them got me really good! They were well thought and sometimes even unexpected.
1. There are some bugs here and there - you can see them in the video but the main issue is dissapearing of the loot falling from enemies (that happens rarely, so it does not affect the gameplay).
2. In the dark parts it's really hard to navigate the main character. I would really like some lights during these moments just to see the way you are heading (just like at the end - at the end it was very nice)
3. At the start you can go the wrong way so you will be left alone with a monster and without a gun. Maybe that was not suppose to happen?
Overall: I had a blast playing this game! At start, I didn't like the dark part playing it, but when I watched the vid, I realized that this part is actually awesome. It creates such a sense of suspense and tension. During the whole game I was tense and ready for anything, still the game got me several times. I rate it 5/5. Maybe in the future adding some kind of voice acting would be nice or at least the sound of the text appearing - maybe that could be a nice addition.
Hope my feedback was useful!